The opinions of the article do not necessarily reflect the position of Trajectorya. This post is the result of a co-operative learning exercise developed by participants of the Training Course “Mind Your Business” Developing Learning competences for social entrepreneurship (Estonia, July 2012).
Our group succeded in having 4 exchnages. We started with one baloon and finally we receive historical glass form XVIII century (!)
We have met really interesting people from Tallinn and other part of Europe (Sweden :). What did we learn after this outdoor excercise:
– how to do a good deal with people form other cultures.
– to be breave is the most important thing;
– take action and be aware of risks
– it is important to act in group, use all of our advantagies,
In order to do a good and efficient business we need:
– to act in a group as a team. It is good when we are motivated;
– to be courageous and open minded;
– manage the human and material resources in a proper way;
– trust ourselves.
Tallin is a very good place to do good and profitable business.
Victoria, Miguel, Sonata and Roman