Readers, are the people who is going to attend the event, the target group of the Living Library. It is very important to know who are our Readers in order to communicate better with them better before, during and after the Living Library, so it is successful and beneficial for all.
GUIDELINES FOR READERS
BEFORE THE EVENT:
Start six weeks before the event:
1. Promotion (social media, our organization and related organizations, leaflets, local papers, word of mouth).
2. Readers should be informed to take care about the human books, respect the rules, topics and timetable.
3. Give a general idea about the topics.
One week before:
Confirmation of the event and by the participants.
DURING THE EVENT:
1. Nice welcoming and reminder of the rules.
2. Inform the readers about the schedule and timetable.
3. Provide facilities.
AFTER THE EVENT:
1. Distribute the evaluation form.
2. Create a network for on line follow up and upcoming events.
Mohanned and Albert from Jordan
Davide and Orietta from Italy
Basil fro Estonia